Art, Arts Administration & Theatre Virtual Forum
Albright alumni and working professionals offer online sessions for the third annual “Arts, arts administration and theatre virtual forum,” April 27.30. Sessions include:
Monday, April 27, 4-5:15 p.m.
Arts Administration & Grad School Focus (Nicole Pratt, moderator)
- Grace Dunlea ’18 (arts admin/history) – University College Cork, Ireland
- Kayla Hill ’16 (art/arts admin) – MidAtlantic Engineering Partners
- Whitney Jefferson ’19 (music industry studies/arts admin) – Carnegie Mellon University
JOIN ONLINE: https://Albright.zoom.us/j/99957935342
Tuesday, April 28, 4-5:15 p.m.
Seasoned Leaders in the Field (Haley Lappin, moderator)
- Tim Compton, artistic director, GoggleWorks Center for the Arts
- Trent Gray ’17 (arts admin/music business) – Box Office/Client Services Manager, ASM Richmond
- Cathleen Stephen, director, Miller Center for the Arts
JOIN ONLINE: https://Albright.zoom.us/j/96670788601
Wednesday, April 29, 4-5:15 p.m.
Theatre Focus (Allison Kephart, moderator)
- Dahlia Al-Habieli, visiting assistant professor/scenic designer, Albright College
- Percy Hornak ’16 (English/theatre) – Freelance Dramaturg
- Rachel Spause (arts admin/theatre) – individual giving manager, The Wilma Theater
JOIN ONLINE: https://Albright.zoom.us/j/98512393098
Thursday, April 30, 4-5:15 p.m.
Art Focus (Tyanna Guzman, moderator)
- Steven Nicodemus ’16 (art/digital media) – film/theatre manager, GoggleWorks
- Kelsey Walsh ’12 (art) – art teacher, Bishop O’Connell High School, Arlington, Va.
JOIN ONLINE: https://Albright.zoom.us/j/99195200062